Tourism Excellence North Launches New Online Self-Assessment Tools
Destination Northern Ontario’s (DNO), Tourism Excellence North (TEN) program is excited to announce the launch of the new FREE online Self-Assessment Tools!
The Self-Assessment Tools are hosted on the TEN website and can be used at any time by anyone – such as tourism business operators, communities, organizations and destinations.
New TEN Self-Assessment Tools
- Angling Tourism Self-Assessment Tool
- Auto & RV Touring Self-Assessment Tool for Operators
- Auto & RV Touring Self-Assessment Tool for Communities
- Nature & Adventure Tourism Self-Assessment Tool
- Snowmobile Tourism Self-Assessment Tool for Operators
- Snowmobile Tourism Self-Assessment Tool for Communities
- Festival & Events Self-Assessment Tool
Each Self-Assessment Tool focuses on a tourism product and experience. The Self-Assessment Tools are designed to help you assess your current situation and determine what may need improvement to enhance your tourism experience within Northern Ontario and your region.
To access the Self-Assessment Tools.
(You will have to create a TEN account, if you haven’t already)
Step 1. Select Training Solutions for one of the following:
Communities and Destinations
Step 2. Look for the heading ‘Online Learning‘.
Step 3. Enhance your tourism experience within Northern Ontario and your region!
For more information or questions, contact Tourism Excellence North. We are always happy to speak to our Northern Ontario tourism community!